How to get court documents served

Members of the general public who have launched a court action against an individual, or company in the Provincial Court Small Claims or Family Division or Supreme Court Civil or Family Division, may require court documents to be served upon the respondent or defendant. These documents may include:
Notice of Claim; Summons To A Payment Hearing; Application to Obtain An Order; Notice of Family Claim, Notice/Statement of Civil Claim, Subpoena to Witness etc.

Priority Process Service Ltd a leader in Process Services in the Lower Mainland; North Shore; and Fraser Valley of British Columbia can complete the service of your court documents in a fast professional manner. To arrange you document service give a call today at 778 908 0950 to obtain a quote on the cost of your document service and to arrange drop off of you documents to one of our convenient Vancouver or Surrey offices. We can also schedule a pickup of you documents from your home, work or place of business for a minor fee (subject to our scheduling demands).

Regular service of you documents can usually be completed within 5 business days.

Call Priority Process Service today at 778 908 0950 to arrange the service of your court documents.